Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi everybody!

Just thought I'd "pop" in and say hello. I have been following all your quits and support and I am so proud of all of you. I have had a few attempts,smoking cessation, byt nothing to write about. Thursday is my next date so send good vibes my way......please! I have the good fortune to go to an all day spa and will take advantage of that not smoking. Plus the massage ought to help rid the toxins, etc... This is sooo hard! My mom recently passed away from numerous smoking related illnessses at only 64. Between the family stuff and all the emotions that go along with it,quit smoking now, it was impossible for me to hang on to a decent quit. Now that all that is over I'm finally feeling like I may be able to actually move forward. I have had beyond enough of this smoking stuff. Knowing me though I need to be ready to replace it with the good stuff. Anyway; kudos to all of you for fighting this war. Hugs to my friends here too............"see" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment