Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am living a life I never knew. (2)

Hey all,Just want to tell you all how great it feels 2 weeks into it and how much it does get better. Like alot of people here my first week I felt sad, sorry, thought I was missing out on something. That is because most of my memories the good times looking back included smoking.I am halfway to a month now and that feels omg I can not explian. The best thing I have ever done in my quit is Join this board even though I cracked it trying to register because I was fuming that I wanted a smoke, Start having weetbix for brekfeast that has given me more then I can think of (energy, replacing my bad mornings with somthing good and healthy.) I can remember and I think I always will remember my first days of this quit and prevoius. Wow hell compard to now and im only 2 weeks in. To tell you a bit about the first 7 days. I am a happy person but I did have anxiety before I even started. I became so down that I realley didnt even think that I was going to ever lauth again.Bonnie made sure I only looked at evey hour and every day of my quit at first and it bloody worked miricals. The amount of times you think I cant do this this this whole board, eveyone here keeped me busy until my craves passed. Going back to lauthing the first time I laughthed was a post from Dread. It gave me back the scence of homur I once had. We are all a family here. I have cried, I have screamed, I have got the angryest you can ever see me as. But im past it. My anxiety has become non existant I can think more clearly if I do have it to get past it. I still love it when my sister for exaple goes out has a smoke and yuuukkk how much it smells.I have to thank alot of people here and im sure there will be more bad times to scome and I will still thank people in my time here and I really never want to leave. First of all Bonnie you are always there getting up early that you have quit you are here for me and I know you are and always will be and for others too xo, Dread some posts you really do make me smile and lauth and others you have got me though by keeping me toutgh when I struggle Thanks for staying up at 2am and typing what you did I still think of that post even now, Amanda my quit buddy she is doing so well and has suppoted me too in times of my troubles,stop smoking now, Wow there are to many. Jane even though you were only a few days ahead you got me though my first cravings (plenty of water and stay on the board), Jeff you make me lauth too, Mary Rose wow you relaxing pics are the best out there ozzi ozzi oi oi oi,stop smoking, Brat love the mustangs too and so insperational to me, Mary been there evey step of the way, Dhani,

No comments:

Post a Comment