Sunday, August 1, 2010

Woohoo...1 week smoke free

And it feels great. I've struggled here and there but nothing like my 1st quit. I changed my mind set and found my will and determination and I did it. Its so nice to be smoke free and it couldn't have come at a better time as yesterday I found out I have mitral valve prolapse. Which isn't serious for me at this point. But it explains a lot of my health problems I have been having as far as my chest pain, heart palps and shortness of breath. All I thought may have been from smoking. Of course smoking wasn't helping the matter. But I have an answer,quit smoking now, I will be fine and I am not smoking. I will NEVER smoke again. And the sweetest thing about it is,smoking cessation, my kids are so proud of me. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment