Monday, August 23, 2010

Skiing is just fine for it!

Yesterday I went home Jingyuetan people to enjoy the noble sport - skiing. It can be said for several years, I have not had to go skiing, and in my memory, or on the third grade the following, or a pre-school ski when it went, but that experience has me forgetting, and in retrospect I only know that when my younger, timid. This year, I still like, timid, but how to say, grow up and be proud? Courage always more then a little more than a child, but still very scared to! No matter how,women's snowboard, I still have to some courage, or do anything that does not effect it!


Although I rarely ski experience, experience little; Although the skiing is very short, but a lot of fun; though I fell a lot of the somersault, although I now get it all hurt, but I can feel Shuai Gentou happy, I can feel the joy of skiing. Not really never.


woke up this morning, could feel no movement, suddenly more movement, Shuai Gentou also fell, you can feel the whole body's sore, but I do not care, because I am happy,womens snowboard pants, and I exercise. I think this is a good sport. If you are a noble, you could come, if you are a civilian, you can choose once a year, it is to enjoy. If you grabbed the opportunity of such a pity Oh!


I will work hard to learn to ski, a sport more than yourself! Good health is exercise out!

No comments:

Post a Comment