Sunday, August 1, 2010

Who really wants to quit smoking-

Hello everyone i am new to the forum, i am a 46yr, female. I have been smoking since i was about 16 or 17 yrs old. I started so long ago i tend to forget sometimes. I recently quit,quit smoking now, it is going on 4mths since i had a smoke. The reason why i wanted to stop smoking is for health reasons. I mean we all know what tobacco does to our bodies, but for some reason we seem to overlook that for the fixation of a smoke,quit smoking, trust me i know how hard it is to quit. I've tried the patch and other various things to quit but it simply didnt work. Well anyway i just want to show support to those who have quit smoking and to those who seriously want to quit smoking but dont think that they can. When trying to stop something you have been doing for along time everyone needs a support system. If anyone wants any tips or info on how to stop just reply to the post and i will be happy to show some support and give any info that i have. Hope to hear from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment