Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wow I Remember When

Hello everyone I'm new here and I commend you all on trying to ,Herbal cigarettesquit smoking. Its a bad habit we shouldn't have picked up in the first place. I've been smoke free for a whole year this Thanksgiving. I chose Thanksgiving because everyone is always giving thanks for stuff. I decided that I wanted to be able to give thanks to my health. This year I will be able to do it. I know longer crave cigs even if someone is smoking near me. I didn't use to be that way though. I use to feel like a wild animal ready to attack its prey to get teh cig . I live in Los Angeles,quit smoking now, Ca where it seems like everyone smokes. But I'm good now. Glad I don't smoke anymore because the cities are starting to put ban smoking in certain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment