Thursday, July 22, 2010

1 month smoke free!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!I made it to one month....isnt it great??? I feel so good....Im stronger cause im fighing it,smoking cessation, healthier cause I quit, happier cause im making it!!!! 1) My taste is great.....2) I can ride my bike without losing my breath.....(I last felt that way since I was a kid)3) I dont stink.......(it makes me feel sad when i smell other smokers..thinking that i used to smell like that...i would show them how its like if I could...but i cant)4) I crave a cig less everyday....which makes me feel more comfortable with my new life!!!I could add a milion things to that list!!!!! Its so great being an ex-smoker..and its only a month!!! I cant wait to see whats next!!!On the other hand,quit smoking, I have gained 20 pounds which is not at all great....but.....i stick to my quit...I wont use this excuse to relapse...not this...not any other!!! Today im going on diet (eatting helthier basically)...moreover I start excersising!!!I will lose those pounds again like I lost my need to smoke.(which i consider harder.....). So if I can quit smoking,I can defenatelly lose 20 pounds!!!I hope everyone is doing great...hope your craves are less as well....but above all i hope and pray that everybody finally will make it!!! I so much need to believe that we can do it!!! God bless this board!!Good Morning Everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment