Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here I go.....

Ok, I have been a lurker for a long time,quit smoking now, have attempted to quit a few. I have finally decided to go for it again tomorrow morning. I have been deciding for week and have always come up with an excuse not too. Well after I go to bed tonight I shall wake up smoke free. I am using the gum as that has worked best for me in the past. The issue is every time I say "I quit" I crave them from the minute I start. Though my last effort was only a week or so, but I can remember how great it felt not to smoke.Every time I think of my son not having me around in the future I get motivated. He is only 21 months, but he has a sibling on the way. That is enough to sober you up as I was suppose to quit when he was born. I know he is starting to realize that Daddy goes outside a lot, I never want him to know what I go outside for. Wish me luck, I now I can do it,stop smoking now, though I may need some help. The tough part is that I work from home, so I can run out at any time for a smoke or to buy some. I know I can do this!!! I will talk to you all in the morning......I apologize ahead of time if I am a bit cranky at that point. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment