Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good Customers... Bad Customers...

This thought came to me this morning while sitting here.... as I WAS a bad customer yesterday. And yes, I hope they had someone to hug them too although with the crazed look in my eyes... they probably didn't take it too personally.Anyway... back when I owned my store (a bookstore), there could be nice, wonderful customers in all day long, but let that one nasty customer get a hold of me, and which customer did I think about all day??? The nice ones... of this one rotten egg?There a quit lesson here. How many things have be done since not smoking and been OK doing without the cig? How many minutes, hours,quit smoking now, days, have we been grateful, joyous and proud that we no longer smoke? But, boy put one bad hour, one bad day, in the equation,stop smoking, and we can be thinking... "Forget this! It's too hard! I'll never have any fun again! I'll always feel like this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment