Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yikes! I had a smoking dream!

Hi everybody...I haven't checked in in a while...but doing fine. Tomorrow is my One Month Anniversary!!! Yay!! This dream I had was SO REAL!!! I was sitting around,quit smoking, half-way through a cigarette,quit smoking now, when I suddenly realized what I was doing. I was horrified and quickly snuffed it out and went to the garbage to hide all evidence of my sin. Then I noticed there were ashtrays with butts in them all over the place, and I knew they were mine! I woke up feeling absolutely dreadful.....and was SO RELIEVED a moment later when I realized that it was only a dream. Interesting that I'm actually thinking about cigs much much less now than I was at first. But obviously the demon is still alive and well in my subconscious.bogie

No comments:

Post a Comment