Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day two!

Thank you all so much for the comments on my first day post!! I had a very busy day so I didnt have time to read them until just now. Well...day two is over and was easier for me then day one. I think its most likely because I had so much to do today. I barely even had time to think about it! I even got some sun at the beach today . I hate to say it though,stop smoking, but after all the activities of the day are through and when Im alone...at home...in my room...is when i start to hear the junkie thoughts. i felt some a bit ago so Im eating cheez-its. Then Im going to go finish my book. Man, this really is going to be hard. So many of the activities I associate with smoking havent come up yet. I wasn't really grumpy today though, which rocked. Well I know most likely tomorrow will be hard again,quit smoking, but I know itll get better. Im convinced!

No comments:

Post a Comment