Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi all swoops in---------__________-33 oh boy.........._11427

It's been a while since I've been here and I came to see how my friends were doing and WOW a few slips,ok ok... here is the mantra....pay close attention!! ...1 puff away from 2 packs a day....its true its so true if you choose to take a(1) puff you chose to smoke again,REMEMBER THIS AS YOU CAN WELL SEE FROM THE POSTS .Keep your quits hold them dear,smoking cessation,they are, belive me.I do not judge anyone here it is not my place I can only lend support to my friends,if you need to talk e-mail me please remember the mantra......To all my friends here thanks for your support ,thanks for the posts,thanks for the dances><><><>**&&^^^ \ ) / LOL ..thanks for the ideas,most of ALL thanks for the honesty.....Wendy hope you and Den are ok hope the new quit goes ok as for the rest I send you Love Light & Peace,keep up the good work and once again thanks to you all...Anyway you se what can happen in an instant so pay mind to your quits keep in mind your quit the nicodemon wants you to lose your quit dont let him win PLEASE hope his post finds you all well hey Nana if you se this hugs to you (((()))))) thanks all who read this ...Two years, nine months, three weeks,quit smoking now, six days, 8 minutes and 34 seconds. 41200 cigarettes not smoked, saving $9,270.05. Life saved: 20 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour, 20 minutes.thanks to my friends here not one puff.....________----------------------*33.......

No comments:

Post a Comment