Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ralphs words remind me

I remember when my dream was ,to be able to quit read that again "ABLE to quit "well I was alwyas able, I just had not found the way, the will the toolswhat my dream really was I suppose was to be able to quit without the trouble,smoking cessation, the wanting to smoke the learning how to be me without my addiction.. I wanted to wake up and "JUST NOT WANT TO SMOKE" well after stops and starts a few fits I was ABLE to quit,, I was able to dig deep, and far, to look at the TRUTH of what was happening or even more importantly the truth of what my destiny would most likely be, I could see that I had compromised my very being not just my body and being ABLE to quit meant DOING the work,, however laborious, tediuos,Herbal cigarettes, monotonousand so I had a dream and now I live itoh and in the original dream I just wanted to get thru my life not smoking, it never ever occurred to me a day would come when I didnt care if I smoked, that I hadnt a desire to smoke, I didnt need to fight with myself so I wouldnt smoke. Now thats better than my dream cause thats 'The Miracle' look up ahead , its waiting for you. now Ralph.. my muse...Daily MotivatorJuly 26, 2006Someone had a dreamThe car you drive was designed and built because someone had a dream. The highway on which you travel is there because someone had a dream. The telephone you talk on and the worldwide network to which it is connected, was constructed because someone had a dream. Achievement begins with a dream.Yet there are many, many dreams which wither and die without ever coming to pass. We will never know the benefits which they could have brought. Great accomplishments come about not only because someone dreamed of them, but also because someone believed in the dream enough to walk the long, hard road of making that dream a reality.It takes a dream. And then it takes more than a dream. What is yours? And what are you doing about it? Stop and think for a moment about all the great things that have ever been achieved. Someone had a dream. Someone just like you. The world is filled with possibilities today. Take your pick, and then make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment