Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Four Years Smoke-Free -- Kevin's Story

Four years after quitting tobacco with the help of the support forum community here at About.com Smoking Cessation, Kevin (forum ID: Dobbs329) is back to share his thoughts on the value of smoking cessation and how it has changed his life.From Kevin: "I want all of you to know that, after four years without smoking,smoking cessation, I hardly think about cigarettes anymore. You’ve heard this countless times from long-time quitters. Well, they’re telling the absolute truth. I can honestly say that I almost never think about taking a puff. I don’t have smoking dreams anymore (I think those ended after about two and half years). I don’t even think much about smoking when I’m talking,stop smoking, face-to-face, with a person who is smoking. It’s almost as if I’ve never smoked."But I did smoke. I smoked for over thirty years..."More Personal Success Stories:What an Investment!10 Steps to SuccessA Year of Living GratefullyPhoto © Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment