Sunday, July 25, 2010

hi ya'll

hello there! It is nice to see a few familiar names. I have not been around since "yellar dawg" died April 25th from cancer (lymphoma cancer) it tore me up pretty bad and still does. I do not have an email address at the time so ya'll that have my home number feel free to call - I got fed up with AOL and will probably be back on line in a month or so with another server and will email those that still have the same addresses. I have been working at a health food store and love it,smoking cessation, it will scare the mess out of you when you learn what all you have been eating that is put in your bread and such,Herbal cigarettes, just organics for me now and almost totally vegan, but I gotta have the Raw Honey, it is as good as the sugar on a Krispy Kream! My quit is 5years and bout 8 months, never miss em and quitting smoking was still one of the best decisions I have ever made.Ya'll take care! (((smooch)))

No comments:

Post a Comment