Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does smoking a quality cigar blow a quit-

Hi all,Well today I was given a $20 cigar by one of my close friends (for my birthday which was Jan 7th). He knew I had quit smoking but insisted that smoking a cigar didn't count,stop smoking now, and invited me to smoke it with him. What was I suppose to say? Turn down a gift? I did not want to be rude so I smoked the cigar with him and enjoyed it. Obviously I did not inhale since technically you are not suppose to inhales cigars. The only thing that worried me was that you get A LOT of nicotine that absords through the lining of your mouth (much more than cigarettes), and I do not want to reinforce a powerful addiction. After all, nicotine has been out of my system for close to 3 weeks now. Well I enoyed the taste of the cigar, but kinda felt guilty about smoking it. Should I reset my quit date to today?Thanks,Herbal cigarettes,tylerQuit date: 12/24/07

No comments:

Post a Comment