Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hard time

sigh...Never smokers and ones that have been quit for awhile have hard times too....You ever DO something that feels like pulling teeth or that feels like it is ripping at your heart, but you know you have to do it because the reality is NOT AT ALL GOOD no matter how you try to "find the good"....it overall just IS NOT....and you keep trying, like the frogs in the bucket with the water getting hotter but they don't know it and the cook to death...well, I am finding myself in such a place....I did what I had to do....and feel so aweful ....Grieving,quit smoking now, I guess....so I cry and not smoke...I used to cry and smoke, and likely cried more so I could smoke more...who knows....Smoking won't help, it isn't the answer, it never was...I cannot remember who said that but they are lovely and it is so true....and I do not crave...that is the one positive I can give you today...(God, please let time go by so it doesn't hurt so much―if you guys could pray, that would be really great)...thanks and ktq....love,smoking cessation,katie

No comments:

Post a Comment