Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Shopping List for my Quit!

Hi guys,Herbal cigarettes,OK, so I have three days left and I braved the blizzard tonight and took a walk to pick up a few things that I'm hoping will help me with my quit. Since I'm going cold turkey, I figured I can use all the "crutches" I can get.I'd like to share them with you guys:-"Smoker's Cleanse": they're capsules you take to a) cleanse your lungs, b) control cravings and c) relieve stress. They're a holistic thing, all natural. Anyone familiar with them?-Tea tree chewing sticks (fancy toothpicks, hehe)- Detox tea: aniseed, fennel and licorice- Aromatherapy ginger bath called "Letting Go", hehe.AND... hahaha,stop smoking now, Crest Whitestrips! They're pretty expensive but I want to start using them the first day, so I can be whitening my teeth while I purge my body of nicotine. Also, if I relapse, it'll be a shame because I will have wasted the money on the whitestrips... just another incentive to NTAP, right? Heh...In two days I'll go get the grocery parts of it. Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment