Wednesday, July 28, 2010

planning to quit on Monday

Hi all,Well done to all of you on quitting smoking! From what I read (and hope to soon experience) it is one of the toughest but best things you can do in your life.I've been trying to quit for years but recently it is on my mind more and more and I have been viewing these quit boards quite frequently so I figure I am nearly ready. I know that to be successfull you need to have the right mind set and also recognize your triggers so I hope this next quit will be better because I have done it so many times now that I reckon I know the triggers! Actually the habit thing is not so bad it is the emotional/depressive reaction that gets me back on every time! That is a harder one but some of your posts have addressed that and given really good suggestions.I am glad to find this board as it seems really friendly and supportive and is active too. Some boards are very quiet.Nice to see a fellow Ozzie here Cutie!Thanks for a great board and for making me feel more positive about my venture on Monday.Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment