Friday, July 23, 2010

BACK TO REALITY!!!

Ok..I'm back to work today..and I know I can't spend the day on the message board...too much work to do and dont' wanna get caught! However,quit smoking, I'm not feeling so hot...at all I have been in holed up in my cozy,stop smoking, "safe" apartment all weekend and now it's time to face the truth...the majority of our staff are all ex-smokers who are now non-smokers...but of course I have the strongest relationships with the couple who do still smoke...one of the ladies popped her head in this morning and I immediately felt sorry for her...b/c I knew she was ready for our morning smoke..then I felt a little jealous...then I felt sad...now I'm feeling...it's ok...I still "think" I want that cigarette but I know better now...I do need some encouraging words for today though...don't mean to sound selfish either...Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment